[Vision2020] baaaaaaaah mike baaaaaaaaah

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 20:51:58 PST 2005

I don't want anyone to think that faul and I are on meth, maybe dome nice aged single malt scotch and some garlic pickled green beans but definitely not meth.

It takes a lot of motivation provided by the silence of the greater conservative  Majority to fuel my anger.

You hippies better get off your collective Asses; cease the drug use other than The ones prescribed by your psychiatrists, realize that you are morally and ideologically bankrupt and begin the healing.

We have been watching you closely, your posts, your attendance in the various ANTI protests and have decided you days are done.

You may remain in whatever professions you have chosen but never to be seen as Agents of evil again.

The revolution has been fought, your side has lost, get over it.

 Sheep move along, nothing to see here.

 Citizen x