[Vision2020] it was harpo

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 14:52:30 PST 2005

It definitely was Harpo, he was my favorite Marx brother.

I'm pretty sure he's the one who speaks to you late at

Night, whispering to vote for billionaire North Korean

Front men.

 Yah that's the ticket.

Is Harpo the one who was behind the current property county

Plan? No, maybe it was some college professor who told you

To stick it to the man, man.

 Your thoughts words and deeds betray your own true beliefs.

If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a duck.

If it hates America, hates god, hates life, it's probably a democrat.

 Move along, nothing to see here.