[Vision2020] Land use

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:35:50 PST 2005

>From: "Joan Opyr" <auntiestablishment at hotmail.com>
>To: "Vision2020 Moscow" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Land use
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:19:06 -0800
>
>Idaho is a red state with a pocket of communists in Moscow. How fitting.
>
>Proud to be a libertarian,
>
>Faul Ottomaticks
>

>Proud, apparently, to be an anonymous Libertarian because, my dear sir, if
>Faul Ottomaticks is the name on your birth certificate, then someone needs
>to slap your parents.

<snip>

Citizen,

I am humbled by your command of the political landscape.

However, please do not advocate violence against my parents. That is so
Stalinist.

Your laundry list of concerns is daunting. I suggest you continue thinking
like an individual and less like the media-fed machines many of the
proletariat have become. You have a chance to break free.

Dale Courtney? Never heard of him (or to be egalitarian, her, if that is the
case).

Proud to incite insightful discussion,

Faul Ottomaticks