[Vision2020] Land use

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:16:12 PST 2005

>Is everyone you disagree with a communist?  What if they believe in private
>property?  I sense, >somehow, it's just an inkling really, that I won't
>agree with much of what you say, but I still don't >intend to share my
>blow-up dolls with you; does that mean I'm not a commie?  Or am I a selfish
> >commie prevert?  Now I'm confused.

>Sunil

You are to be commended, citizen. You have the desire to break the lock of
groupthink. By intimating you are capable of disagreement, we are, in
effect, in agreement.

Now for the important part. To continue your integration into society you
must put away the blow-up dolls. Please attempt to develop meaningful
relationships with real people.

You are allowed to be a commie if you wish. They can be productive members
of society if given quotas. Please check with your cell leader if you are
still confused.

Proud to be an enabler,

Faul Ottimaticks