[Vision2020] Communists in Moscow, say it aint so Joe

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 12:07:30 PST 2005

Communists in Moscow? what!!!, you mean that there are reds here?

ohhh, I get it your talking about the liberals...

Haven't they always supported our great nation,

didn't they start the trade union movement that has made our heavy industry the best in the world.

Didn't they setup our social security program that we've all come to love and trust.

Didn't they create the department of education that provides our children with the finest self esteem education in the world.

Didn't they set up all the great antipoverty programs that have ended poverty and hunger.

Are they not the ones who fixed our system of taxation so that everyone contributes equally to our nations need.

Are they not the ones who support our troops onwards to victory.

Didn't they begin the wonderful process of multicultural sensitivity that enriches our world by hiring more and more administrators who produce such events like the reparations for the gay whales, wall of domestic Islamic violence.

 Liberals believe in diversity! I'm sure glad to have found vision2020 where diversity reigns and every opinion is savored.

 Move along, nothing to see here.

 Citizenx