[Vision2020] Land use

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:42:55 PST 2005

>"Idaho is a red state with a pocket of communists in Moscow."  Communists?
>Did you say communists?  Goodness gracious.  We can't have this.  Where are
>they?

Look in the mirror, comrade. Not too long though, the proletariat views
vanity as a crime against the state. You must be reeducated. Ooops, too
late. No malleable brain cells left.

The Moscow reds attack our churches, undermine our family values, advance
the collectivist agenda in the schools. Now the land abuse ordinance is the
next step. I think Hillary needs help. Bill is busy. Trailways goes to NY.

Proud to call a red when I see one,

Faul Ottomaticks