[Vision2020] Zoning Code and NSA

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 19:16:13 PST 2005

All:

The old Kentucky Fried building, which mutated into the old Moscow Food Coop
building, after rituals were conducted to exorcise and purify the premises, at
the Northwest corner of Third and Almon, houses what I think is some kind of
archeology or anthropology activity associated with the U of I, does it not?

The U of I is more and more oriented toward being a trade school controlled
by and aimed at the goals of the private sector, especially when they evaluate
departments on whether they pay for themselves or not to decide whether to
give them the ax, so the distinction between a "commercial" school and an
"educational" school appears to me to be one that does not lend itself to a very
precise distinction between the two in some cases.  Perhaps there is a very
precise legal definition which applies here.

NSA may very well be a wonderful start for someone aiming at commercial use
of religion, sort of a spiritual version of Mr. Leon's School of Hair Design.
After all, as L. Ron Hubbard is alleged to have said, 'The quickest way to get
rich is to start your own religion."

I have had a vision!  Now to write that great book of revelations from the
beyond!  Any investors?

Ted Moffett