[Vision2020] Zoning Code and NSA

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at moscow.com
Sun Jan 23 17:12:46 PST 2005

*Sunday, 1-23-2005

This is not to comment on the zoning code and the posting by James
Nelson, but to raise some questions, for which I hope someone knows the
answers and will post them to V2020:

- Does the University of Idaho still own the two or more storeyed
building at the SE corner of Jackson  and Third?

- Is this building in Moscow's Central Business Zone?

- Are the activities conducted in that building compatible with that zone?

Only a few hundred feet separates that building and the "old telephone
company" building.

Sam Scripter
MoscowSam at moscow.com*