[Vision2020] Food Co-op is moving

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Fri Jan 21 15:21:01 PST 2005

There also may be a large building with attached parking lot available on
the west side of town in a year or two.

In a story I read about WalMart, it said that when a SuperCenter goes in,
the company invariably closes all WalMart stores within a thrity-five mile
radius.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA

 rforce at moscow.com

  I wonder if the old Co-op space could be used for assisting some of the
school facilities issues.  They have said that they need more space to keep
the school in its present, central, downtown location.  And now a space just
a block away is opening up.  I wonder if the old Co-op, for example could be
used for the alternative high school or school offices, or the parking lot
could be used for some of the parking they need.....just a thought.....
  JW