[Vision2020] Co-op moving

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 11:49:16 PST 2005

Congratulations to the managers, staff, and  members of the Co-op for the
steady growth, social responsibility, and  community involvement  they have shown
over the years.  Similarly, we  owe the bank and Clearwater Economic
Development Assn. a huge thank you for  supporting a local business.  Does anyone know
what bank helped with this  project so it can be thanked as well?
Rose Huskey
PS  The Co-op is now selling the McKnight family  bracelets - I stopped and
picked one up yesterday after the 49% Rally - they  cost $3.

"One cannot level  one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of  them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and  doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan