[Vision2020] After-Action Report for the 49-Percenter Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 20 20:18:15 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Well, the votes are in.  After some thought-provoking speeches and a careful
review of the evidence it is clear that what America (or at least the
balance-minded people of the Palouse) wants is not what is currently
transpiring in the occupied territory of Washington, DC.

"What do you base your opinion on, Mr. Hansen?" you ask.

I could respond to that inquiry by suggesting that you review
unsubstantiated and extremely slanted propaganda presented on a self-serving
blog.  Or I could simply let the fine people on this listserve reach their
own conclusions at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Rally

For those of you who may consider the conclusion of this rally to mark the
termination of the "49-Percenters", nothing could be further from the truth.

We may rename ourselves, but we have plans for the upcoming long, hot summer
and miles to go before we sleep and miles to go before we sleep.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom "who is more than willing to surrender his keyboard of dissent once it
is pried from his cold, dead fingers" Hansen

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.