[Vision2020] Breaking News: Is Sponge Bob Gay?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 20 11:13:25 PST 2005

Debi,

Tolerance and diversity?  Obviously works of Satan!

The kind of mental health challenged thinking appearing in the link you
posted comes from the same ilk who in some strange, baffling, contorted way
believe the following:  that the recent tsunami whose death toll now exceeds
212,000 and whose toll of human suffering and misery is in the millions was
a loving, perfectly merciful act of an alleged god of infinite love and
infinite mercy.

We are retreating into the age of unreason.  Kindness, consideration for
humankind, and love are in retreat from blind assaults under the banner of
tyranny, superstition, and ignorance and cruelty wrought in the name of
Christ and Allah by mental misfits.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com