[Vision2020] Daily News: "After lengthy debate, chamber lands its cash"

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu Jan 20 05:35:43 PST 2005

>From what I gathered in the article, this $10,000 has been given to the
chamber annually by the city council for several years now.  I'm not
saying it's right, and I'm not saying it's wrong.  All I'm saying is
that (again, from what I understand) it's been done for some time now.
It's evidently a chunk of change the chamber has counted on for some
time now.

While I may not necessarily agree with taxpayer money going to the
chamber (there are several tax supported members), it sounds to me like
the chamber is addressing concerns.

DC