[Vision2020] Que?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:32:17 PST 2005

Pat writes (quoting me):

"you can't impose democracy at the point of a gun."
So, would this include Germany and Japan?? Why is it that Vietnam is the only war some think about or remember?? We have been in so many wars...Vietnam was not he most important thing we have done. Get over it!!

Get over it?  Having recently visited the Vietnam Memorial in DC and read those fifty-some thousand names, I'm afraid that I am inclined, like Basil Fawlty, to thwack you on the forehead with a tablespoon and tell you that you're a waste of space.

Are you by any chance from Barcelona?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

 Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom