[Vision2020] In Memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Jan 17 15:46:55 PST 2005

Normal Folks,

As Tom points out, Christ Church Cult Master Wilson says:

Martin Luther King was a man of great personal courage and ability, and if we were not being pushed to support a national holiday in his honor, I would be content to leave the matter there. But the man was also a scoundrel. Our culture is in the process of deifying him, and someone should point out that
we are not required to rewrite history for the sake of a little liberal ''good will.''

But, of course, flying under the glorious banner of Covenantal Hypocrisy, its OK to deify a traitor and a scoundrel like Robert E. Lee.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com