[Vision2020] Freecycle?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:38:53 PST 2005

Saundra,

This is kewl. I really like this idea. I was thinking, what if we let the
student population know about this? They are always looking for stuff during
the school year, and looking to get rid of stuff during the summer. I bet
someone in Family Housing was looking for those little hangers you got.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold