[Vision2020] discussion: school configuration

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 16 12:00:16 PST 2005

Hi Dan,

I don't know if you've since found what you were looking for, but I found the
District's newest School Connections (Winter 2005) newsletter helpful.  You can
find it online at:
http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/Newsletter/District%20Newsletters/Winter%2005.pdf
OR
http://tinyurl.com/6qhl3

It is an *incredibly* complex issue, and I'm looking forward to learning more
and hearing what others have to say about the pros/cons of the different tracks.

And, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer ***major kudos*** to the members
of the Facilities Planning Committee!  They have worked long & hard on their
mission, and regardless of the outcome, they've given incredible service to our
community!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.