[Vision2020] Does anyone else see a problem here?

wocsom at earthlink.net wocsom at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 15 14:02:41 PST 2005

You are quite right.  My intent was to emphasize how ridiculous the
ultimate charge was given the circumstances of the crime and not to joke
about the murder of a child.  Unfortunately, there's no way to put any
voice inflection into email.  Our "system" often makes mistakes and the
innocent need complete protection.

Coop