Fw: [Vision2020] Bush to Seniors: Sorry for All of Them Extra GrayHairs

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jan 13 22:25:23 PST 2005

I already said it was page 80 of the current issue of Newsweek, January 17,
2005, the last page. It is at the bottom of the first column...quotes
Clinton even!
This is not a new plan it has been tossed around for awhile in various
forms. My feeling is we must do something dramatic and totally different or
it isn't going to work anymore at all. One can only hope the Dems will try
to be more cooperative and less confrontational maybe actually do something
productive for the country.
PK