[Vision2020] Common ground?

nebar nanc3296 at uidaho.edu
Wed Jan 12 15:36:19 PST 2005

Indeed -- Saturn (at opposition on the 13th) will be hard to image with
these clouds / wind / fog / snow besides the fact that my batteries will
freeze :cP

And that comet too... I guess this is when I'm supposed to be upgrading
things.

But on the bright side, that frost we had yesterday was absolutely
beautiful! Like tiny little white pine trees on everything!

                    Ms Jasper Nance

--
"On ne nait pas femme: on le devient. Aucun destin biologique,