[Vision2020] Fw: Inauguration Day

Ron Smith ron_smith at md7.com
Wed Jan 12 13:47:52 PST 2005

Mr. Hansen,

You are not being a very nice crayon. I simply meant exactly what I said. I watch TV, I read the newspaper and articles online (I sent one to this forum yesterday), I drive to work for 45 minutes and pass a hundred billboards and nothing. Not one mention of "Not one damn dime day" save this forum. That makes me a single-celled organism? And if I am a single-celled organism, shouldn't you, as a lib... er, uh, I mean progressive, be fighting for government programs to give me, the underdog, a free ride? Instead, you attack me on the basis of my cell count. Careful, you may be arrested for hate crimes.

Ron Smith