[Vision2020] Fw: Inauguration Day

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 12 12:52:25 PST 2005

With regard to "Not One D*mn Dime Day," Ron Smith <ron_smith at md7.com> wrote:
"Hmm, funny. I live in CA and the only place I have heard about this non-cents
is on this forum."

Well, I'm not sure how to respond . . . perhaps you need to get out more or read
more, Mr. Smith?

FWIW, I first heard about the boycott shortly before Christmas . . . from a
friend who lives in So CA.  My brother, who lives in Northern CA & is an
ultra-conservative Republican heard about the boycott around the same time

And, there's been a fair amount of new coverage of the event.  Most recently, I
read an AP article in yesterday's newspaper with a Detroit dateline.

So, Mr. Smith, if you've heard about it nowhere except this forum, perhaps you
need to take a hard look at your news sources.  What else have you missed out
on???

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.