[Vision2020] RE: Tsunamis and God (was Gary Larson...)

Ron Smith ron_smith at md7.com
Tue Jan 11 13:37:58 PST 2005

No, you are not misrepresenting me. The scriptures repeatedly tell of
God bringing calamity upon Israel in judgment of their sin but also how
these events served a disciplinary purpose and brought His people back
to Him. Any opportunity God gives for repentance, every minute He spares
us, this is mercy from Him who has the power and authority to cease all
existence.

Ron Smith