[Vision2020] Self-defense or self-immolation? You pick!

Ron Smith ron_smith at md7.com
Thu Jan 6 16:43:36 PST 2005

Sounds a bit like you are trying to take on the role of husband for this woman, Ms. Opyr. How do you know what this lady needs? What do you propose for a healthy marriage? A life of selfishness, laziness, wickedness, and disrespect? Nancy Wilson simply put in a book what the Bible, the sacred book of her faith (and mine), says a Christian wife should do. I'd think you would be ok with that, since you are not anti-Christian.

Ron Smith/Billie the Goat/one of many Christian husbands who cherishes his wife and would never poke her in the eye with a sharp stick.