[Vision2020] My final word on Luke's Census

Ron Smith ron_smith at md7.com
Mon Jan 3 06:37:47 PST 2005

OK, I have no problem ending this thread. I feel the same as you, Mr. Grier. If there is anyone who is still open-minded on the subject, they may find this article interesting. Its thesis is that while much of the data is confusing (any honest ancient historian would admit we still know relatively little and much of the holes have been filled with speculation), history supports the gospel accounts.

http://www.ibri.org/04census.htm <http://www.ibri.org/04census.htm>

Those of you whose minds are already bent, as Ms. Huskey stated, will likely just see this as silly facts getting in the way of your pre-conceived ideas. To all else, have an enlightening read.

Ron "who is happy to be placed in league with Doug Wilson" Smith