[Vision2020] recall election

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 2 11:20:01 PST 2005

Thank you very much, Bill, for sharing such a revealing column.

This article should clear the air of all the smoke and mirrors brought on by
Mr. Weitz.

Thanks again, Bill.

Tom "who encourages everybody to tune in to KRFP (92.5 FM) at 2:00 this
afternoon for the unrehearsed truth of Rose Huskey and Saundra Lund" Hansen

Footnote to Kimmell - We haven't forgotten.  It's just that you aren't up to
bat yet.  But, you will be.  And we will.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____