[Vision2020] Maybe the NSA Smoking Advocates Should Also Join thisGroup

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 1 10:12:15 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Hence a theme to Anselm House:

And yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of a world-class
hangover, I will fear no pain, for the Good Lord, in all his ancient wisdom,
offers a prayer of hope even for that low circumstance: "They have stricken
me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it
not. And when I awake? I will seek it yet again." (Proverbs 23-35).

Cheers, Dougs (both of them), Dale, et al (of Anselm House).

Tom Hansen

PS - Don't forget to listen in tomorrow (Sunday, 1/2/05) on Radio Free
Moscow (92.5 FM) at 2:00 PM to Moscow's very own doctors of truth and
attitude, Rose Huskey and Saundra Lund, live and unrehearsed from Moscow's
80-megawatt operating room.  I will be recording this event in its entirety.
The recording will be reduced to CD format and freely distributed to those
who have an unselfish desire for the truth, like it or not.

Note to the Grand Dragons of Anselm House:  These CDs would make a fantastic
post-sermon present. (hint, hint)