[Vision2020] Stats?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 01:10:27 PST 2005

Ms. Kraut,

You ask, "I am very interested in where you came up with these stats. I hope
you can
>help me find the information that tells us that other countries give 6% of
>their wealth and we only give 2%. And where did the pledge come from?? When
>did we do that? How fascinating!"

Well Pat, two points here. First,I never stated that the US gives 2%. I said
it gives .02 percent. That is 2/10 or 1/5 of only 1%. Second, I would be
happen to go threw and list several sources of these statistics if you make
it worth my while by admitting that no nation or government that is as
wealthy as ours could claim to be Christian and only give that little. This
is only because I feel, based on your previous posts, that even after I
prove it true, you will attempt to justify it as Christian behavior.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold