[Vision2020] Open debate

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 23:02:56 PST 2005

Melynda:

I just entered "Melynda Huskey vision 2020" into Google's little window and
got 508 hits!  The first hit referenced V2020.  I tried this with only "Melynda
Huskey" as the search terms and the third hit referenced V2020, with 798
hits.  Maybe some of these are because of some coincidence where the search terms
find a hit but it does not relate to you directly (there are other Ted
Moffetts in the USA, for example) or Vision 2020.  But the point is made.

Anyone anywhere on the Internet can view vision 2020 posts by just entering a
name!

I have had several long lost friends contact me from far away in the USA
based on finding a V2020 post I authored on the Internet!

So does this explain to you why some people have legitimate reasons to not
want to use their real name on V2020?  Of course, many of the fake name list
serve members do not have "legitimate" reasons, but are just playing their games
of one sort or another.  And business owners may not really have that much to
worry about, but still, why take the chance of losing business because someone
does not like your opinions that you post to V2020?

Anyway, at this point I am inclined to not answer obvious fake name V2020
posts at all.  Too hard to know what is really going on, unless I'm in on the
joke, and I am not the FBI.

I just entered my name "Ted Moffett" into the Google window and what was the
first hit?
A V2020 post referenced on the web site "right-mind.us" where my name is
highlighted like this: "Ted Moffett's Paranoia."

I had no clue!  I'm paranoid?  And all this time I thought the alien implants
in my head were real!  Dang!

I believe this is the work of Dale Courtney, who should be paranoid now that
I see his dirty work on the Internet.  Hmmmmmm.... I do have a few hacker
friends who might be able to help here... Only for amusement and entertainment, of
course.  Courtney is within his rights to take public Internet postings and
do as he wishes, up to a point.

Courtney is such a joke!

Ted Moffett