[Vision2020] Buy Depends.

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 03:58:08 PST 2005

"We will be spending the first hour of the show summarizing recent Moscow
history re: Doug Wilson, NSA, and Joel Plaskon's Zoning Ordinance"

What is with this obsession with Doug Wilson? Where do you people get your
time to do this stuff. Don't you have other interests and community concerns
than this one man?

Why not try beating the guy by reducing his membership with logic,
reasoning, truth and ethics rather than slander and force?

Perhaps they should name a new mental illness after Doug Wilson for those
that are obsessed with him.

If people donated as much time to volunteering in the community as they did
slandering Wilson this community could eliminate all human suffering.

Donovan J Arnold