[Vision2020] Buy Depends.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:48:12 PST 2005

Dear Friends and Visionaries,

Please believe me when I say that it is not vanity which compels me to suggest that you wear a pair of Depends when/if you listen to The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show this Sunday from 5 to 7 pm on KRFP, 92.5 FM; it's prudence.  Brother Carl, Rose (our guest on the show this week), and I do not want to be responsible for any soiled trousers or urine-soaked Victoria's Secret undergarments.  We will be spending the first hour of the show summarizing recent Moscow history re: Doug Wilson, NSA, and Joel Plaskon's Zoning Ordinance ruling by putting together our own pastiche of Broadway Musicals.

Rose has already peed herself twice just reading the script and listening to the music.  So, forewarned is forearmed -- or at least fore-diapered.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com