[Vision2020] Gritman contract with QHR, Which bankrupts hospitals across the nation.

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:38:32 PST 2005

I forgot to mention in my previous post, as BJ Swanson pointed out. The
Board of Directors at Gritman uses Quorum Health Resources LLC as their
management.

This company has bankrupt many small hospitals across the nation because of
fraud and corruption and is and has been sued repeatedly as a result since
1998 starting with the Federal Government under Clinton. It doesn't surprise
me in the least that the Board of Directors would be using this company.

Read all about this company for yourself and tell me you want them managing
your mother's  health care:

Some of this may require a bit of reading.
http://nwanews.com/story.php?paper=adg&section=Business%20Matters&storyid=107247
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=105&STORY=/www/story/02-03-1999/0000862028
http://www.phillipsandcohen.com/CM/NewsSettlements/PressReleasesandSettlements202.asp
http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=1604243308&tid=tri&sid=1604243308&mid=723