[Vision2020] NSA

Barbara Richardson Crouch edc at moscow.com
Thu Feb 24 10:55:11 PST 2005

Phil,

Gritman is a not-for-profit corporation.  The hospital is controlled and
operated by a board of directors comprised of community members.  Gritman
provides millions of dollars per year in unreimbursed care to our local
residents.

Gritman provides various services and supports downtown events.  Gritman
provided hot chocolate, coffee, and cookies for participants of the
Holiday Parade.  Gritman also provides hot dogs and drinks for the
Homecoming Parade.  Plus Gritman supports finacially many, many events
throughout the community.

Barbara Crouch

> Kai - If NSA  and Grittman (since Grittman is  FOR PROFIT) were paying
> property taxes there would not need to be  a BID.
>
> Phil

Latah>