[Vision2020] Drunks

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 23 15:47:37 PST 2005

Joan

I read with interest your post to David Budge on your background. I would like to read your book when it comes out.
I have never taken drugs, except for prescription. I only occasionally take a drink of liquor. I do carry a pipe in the car ( the only time I smoke). I have trouble staying awake at the wheel. Rotating between the pipe, coffee and peanuts help keep me awake. My Great-grandfather was and a Son-in-law is an alcoholic and some cousins are on drugs. I have an interest tn anything that affects the mind and the biochemistry of those affects. My field is Nutrition and Biochemistry. There are some nutritional causes of mental disorders. Pellagra causes hallucinations. This may be the bases of some folklore.

L. Roger Falen