[Vision2020] Drunks, drugs, and the empathy factor

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Feb 23 10:28:36 PST 2005

The first difference between Bush and Clinton that comes to mind is that Clinton said 'I didn't' Bush said 'I did'! Bush said it from the beginning of his runs in Texas. He stood up to his problems and faced them. Perhaps the regularity is a part of why Bush is not in jail and others are. What ever the reasons...It is an OLD story. With all that is going on now, current event, there must be something more newsworthy. No wonder they planted a reporter for a repub magazine who asked about other news possibilities. Journalism is no longer a real profession...they all work for the STAR.