[Vision2020] Drunks, drugs, and the empathy factor

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 00:28:38 PST 2005

Pat,

We're going to keep hearing about this.  Some people
who engaged in the same type of drugs that Bush was
alleged to have engaged were/are incarcerated.  What
are you so concerned about?  Unlike the Republicans,
the Democrats aren't going to sift through every bit
of dirt on Bush and actually impeach him over it.

-Scott