[Vision2020] Buffalo -- offending anyone and everyone

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Tue Feb 22 01:12:00 PST 2005

In Tom's defense, I've not seen much evidence of over zealous PCness.
Perhaps I've not been around long enough to know.

The people of Montana, however, would likely prefer not to get an
apology We don't let things like that upset us. We have the highest per
capita gun ownership in the country. That goes a long way toward
instilling self confidence and we're quite comfortable in our (sheep) skin.

db