[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Blog Group Addition)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 21 17:50:06 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

As citizens continue to strive forward in improving the quality of life here
in Moscow, Idaho, a meeting was conducted by the Moscow Civic Association,
on February 15, 2005, to discuss how (and where) such improvements can be
made.

During the course of this meeting, a draft Memorandum of Understanding
between the city of Moscow and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce was
distributed by Paul Kimmell, Chamber Director.  Joan Opyr presented a
question, concerning the Chamber's lack of a discrimination policy, to the
meeting's facilitator, Melynda Huskey.

Dale Courtney referred to this interaction between Joan Opyr and Melynda
Huskey in a manner in which only he could.  In his (Courtney's) blog, he
referred to Ms. Huskey as the "lesbian 'partner'" of Ms. Opyr, who Mr.
Courtney earlier referred to as a "homosexual lesbian", as (I imagine)
opposed to a "heterosexual lesbian", which can only be assumed to be a
lesbian who is afraid to publicly admit to her heterosexual tendencies.

You may be on to something there, Bubba.

One question though:  Just where are these heterosexual lesbians?  Inquiring
minds want to know.

For those of you who wish to examine the details further, you may do just
that at the second entry within the group "Local Web Logs (Blogs)" within
the "Right-Mind.us" section, near the bottom of:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Or you may go directly to it at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/BID_Meeting_with_MCA.htm

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Qcko Nutjob Loose in the
Palouse Doing What Comes Natural.

Question for the Dougster - I am in the midst of organizing my summer
wardrobe currently.  What does one wear to a Trinity Fest?

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy