[Vision2020] New High School

Nancy Chaney nchaney at moscow.com
Sat Feb 19 11:08:07 PST 2005

Janice et al.

As a point of clarification, please know that I did not speculate on
whether a variance, easement, or other special consideration would be
approved in this situation. I suspect that you misunderstood something I
said at the meeting you describe. I appreciate the healthy dialogue on
this important topic that will affect the whole of our community for
generations to come. Its implications are broader than any dollar amount
on a proposed bond issue.

Nancy Chaney