[Vision2020] New High School

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:54:47 PST 2005

Well, it's not like the rest of the city has a protective globe over
it that keeps out those same chemicals =)

What are your concerns specifically? Chemicals, noise, etc? Have
their been complaints from people that live in that area? Idaho has
pretty traditional right-to-farm laws but I am not sure how that
interacts with a public school entity/safety concerns.

This is one of those rural hazards, but one that I prefer over 34
minutes of LA traffic...

Debbie