[Vision2020] Now I've seen it all

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:34:28 PST 2005

Walking home from work yesterday afternoon along a very busy Sixth street
just off the U of I campus, I saw a bicyclist on a 10-speed steering his
bike along the street with one hand while Talking. On. His. Cellphone.
Probably checking to see if he should buy 2% or skim milk at the store.
Incredible.  I wonder if he has a signed organ donar card.

                              Carl Westberg Jr.