[Vision2020] RE: B.I.D. Making Private conversations Public

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:09:05 PST 2005

To explain my private email to Phil that he publicly posted; this was a
continuation of a private email conversation with Phil that we had  off list
that he decided to now make public.

Phil claimed that he NEVER EVER broke the law. And that NSA should be kicked
out of downtown because they broke the law. I was calling Mr. Roderick on
his hypocrisy that all business should be fined or kicked out for breaking
the law, except his business.

He is also complaining about how he is so overtaxed and that the city
government should provide him a bunch of services but obviously he doesn't
want to pay those taxes, and I was again pointing out his hypocrisy. For
example, he doesn't want to pay taxes for city services to trim the trees,
but gets upset when he has to cut them because the city doesn't have the
money to hire someone to do it.

I do fail to understand why people like to take private conversations and
make them public. To me, it seems kind of rude and in violation of some rule
somewhere. Perhaps I should find some of Mr. Roderick's silly quotes that he
has sent me, string them together and publish them as well.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS. You should be the one that knows more about drugs then me Mr. Roderick.
You are the one that sells them for a living. You have to admire a man that
sells drugs to people that have an addiction problem and an IQ under 80.
What a humanitarian!

PSS, I just posted this twice for no other reason than Phil did.