[Vision2020] 2 young Moscow men spotlighted

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 16 10:56:23 PST 2005

and to the extent people can listen to the 3-5 pm time slot on Saturday by
tuning into the Spokane station, KPBX 91.1, listeners may call in and vote
for the best act.

The showtimes carried in Moscow on 91.7 will be repeats, and calling in to
vote for the best act will not be possible.

Bruce Livingston