[Vision2020] Tax by the mile

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:10:07 PST 2005

Yes, please do this. Knock the tax off the gas and charge per mile instead.
I can just buy a 10 Gallon tank and bring that into the gas station (or own
a second car I bring to the station and I siphon gas from). These guys are
so smart for thinking this stuff up. It also makes sense to charge persons
with age and people with a physical disability that cannot walk everywhere
more for their transportation because we all know they are loaded from those
$600 a month social security checks.  Some people's ingenuity really can get
creative when it comes to exploiting the individual for what little
resources they may have left.

DJA