[Vision2020] Rose agrees with Doug Wilson?????

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:53:51 PST 2005

"No peace. No deal. No way."  Doug Wilson, 1995.  Well, then:  "We shall go
on to the end; We shall fight in Moscow, we shall fight in the wheat fields
and Friendship Square;  We shall fight with growing confidence and growing
strength on the air; We shall defend our town, whatever the cost may be;  We
shall fight in City Hall, we shall fight at the County Courthouse; We shall
fight on Paradise Ridge, and on Highway 95; We shall fight on Moscow
Mountain; We shall fight at the nearest convenient tavern; We shall never
surrender."  I know, it needs work.  What do you want, Winston Churchill?

                                      Carl Westberg Jr.