[Vision2020] Runaway update: Elias Russell

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Feb 15 11:56:48 PST 2005

Visionaries,
I've attached an update to the runaway notice I previously posted.  I
encourage anyone with information regarding Elias Russell to contact the
Sheriff's Office.  Although more difficult to act on, we understand that
members of the public are often more inclined toward making "anonymous
tips."  Due to the nature of this case, we are certain that any tip is
better than no tip, so please help us in locating this young man.
Thank you.
--Jennie

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson