[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show for February 13, 2005

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 13 19:05:48 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This week's Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show is definitely one for
the archives.

Carl Jr. was unable to participate in this week's show since a family pet of
19 years is gravely ill.  My heart-felt hopes are with you and your family,
Carl.

Substituting for Carl was Rose Huskey.  Rose's candor, coupled with Joan's
intuitive topic navigation, provided a sense of ethical motivation seldom
experienced in an unrehearsed manner of such subjects as:

A recent letter posted to the Vision 2020 listserve by a Christ Church Wife,

Doug Wilson's re-editing of "Southern Slaver: As It Was" to "Black and Tan,"

A friend's experiences attending law school at the University of
Mississippi, and

Many other local topics.

For those who were unable to experience this broadcast live . . . SHAME . .
. SHAME . . . SHAME.

However, if you are interested in obtaining a 2-CD recording of this show,
simply reply to this posting off-list proving me with your mailing address.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Wacko Nutjob Loose in
the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural.

Note to the 49ers -  I will bring sufficient CD copies of this week's show
(as well as last week's show) to this week's meeting.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy