[Vision2020] Legistlative update V from Rep. Trail - Feb 7-11

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 13 10:22:02 PST 2005

As one retired police detective (with 36 years of service) of the LAPD
(whose name escapes me right now) once said:

"I never unbuckled a dead body."

Think about it.

Take care, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____