[Vision2020] Legistlative update V from Rep. Trail - Feb 7-11

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 12 16:18:13 PST 2005

Well, I don't know. It would seem that driving completely impaired (or
even somewhat) is a concern independent of whatever vehicle one
operates. Me? I don't need no stinkin' law. When my bike was running I
loved the feeling of the wind through long hair.

At the same time, I never disagreed with the folks who told me that
those who rode sans helmet didn't have the brains to lose anyway. I
didn't then, still don't, but I do have a helmet. I don't need no
stinkin' law. I just use it.

Warren Hayman