[Vision2020] Auntie has met her match!

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Thu Feb 10 07:16:01 PST 2005

Thanks for the kind words Nick.  But after reading your work I have to
say you're no hack either.
Really, I'm humbled, and as Churchill said (that's Winston, not Ward) I
"have so much to be humble about."

Nurturing thought is like nurturing infants.  The best way to change the
world is one diaper at a time.